Built 1834 by James Dearing. Purchased by Arthur P. Bagby who occupied the house 1837-41 while Governor of Alabama and since known as the Governor's Mansion. Presented to the University of Alabama 1944 by Herbert David Warner and Mildred Westervelt Warner.
Placed by the Alabama Historical Association
Specific placement information
At the University Club (421 Queen City Boulevard), on the lawn near corner of University and Queen City Boulevards